Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 61
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 8 chicken tenders, flattened and cut in half
- Two 3-oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 16 slices bacon
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Top each piece of chicken with 1 teaspoon cream cheese and 1/4 teaspoon chopped jalapeno.
- 3. Roll up each filling-covered chicken piece and wrap with 1 slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- 4. Transfer to a baking sheet (use parchment
- paper for easy cleanup) and place in the oven
- for 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
Chicken Farmers of Nova Scotia http://nschicken.com/