Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 38
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 2 tbsp 30 mL butter
- 1 tsp 5 mL kosher salt
- 3 chicken breasts (3 cups chopped)
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup 125 mL celery, finely chopped
- ½ cup 125 mL red grapes, quartered
- 1 tbsp 15 mL onion, minced
- ½ - ¾ cup 125-180 mL mayonnaise
- ½ tsp 2.5 mL kosher salt
- ½ tsp 2.5 mL Creole Seasoning
- 1. Unfold the pastry sheet.
- 2. With a pizza slicer, cut the sheets along the fold lines into 3 strips.
- 3. Cut each strip in half horizontally. Then, cut the strips to make 12 squares. One pastry sheet will yield 36 squares.
- 4. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with salt.
- 5. Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- 6. Once cooled, cut each square in half.
- 7. Season 3 chicken breasts with salt and pepper and grill. Allow to cool and chop.
- 8. In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked chicken, celery, grapes, onion, mayo, salt and creole seasoning.
- 9. Spoon chicken salad onto the bottom half of the cooked pastry square and assemble to make a sandwich.
- 10. Secure with a fancy toothpick and arrange on a platter.
Chicken Farmers of Nova Scotia http://nschicken.com/